- Well Kept Secret of How Activities for Senior Citizens Slows Aging
- Taking Care of Elderly Parents with Dementia and Uninvolved Siblings
- 10 Top Reasons Baby Boomers are Choosing to Stay in Their Home Age
- Off Balance ? Try Tai Chi for Seniors
- Elder Independence: Caregiver Tip to Avoid Dependence
- Alleged Painkiller Theft By Nurse News Triggers Caregiver PTSD
- Can’t Sleep? Difficulty Falling Asleep? Often A Side Effect of Human Aging
- Breaking: New study legitimizes ‘Complicated Grief,’ treatment effective without meds
- Yet Another Study Underscores Veteran Suicide Problem
- Memorial Day Disgrace: Veterans Killing Themselves, Not Getting the Help They Need
New law says home care workers must be paid OT, at least minimum wage, and travel time
The people who make it possible for the elderly and others who need help with daily living to stay in their homes just got some affirmation. Effective immediately, agencies and individuals who hire home care workers will...
- Posted 2 years ago
Medicare Coverage:How Hospitals Are Deceiving Medicare Patients
An article by Matthew Shepard, of the Medicare Advocacy Organization,confirmed a serious violation by hospitals to put money in their pockets, with total disregard to the financial consequences of the Medicare recipient. The negative consequences suffered by...
- Posted 4 years ago