- Well Kept Secret of How Activities for Senior Citizens Slows Aging
- Taking Care of Elderly Parents with Dementia and Uninvolved Siblings
- 10 Top Reasons Baby Boomers are Choosing to Stay in Their Home Age
- Off Balance ? Try Tai Chi for Seniors
- Elder Independence: Caregiver Tip to Avoid Dependence
- Alleged Painkiller Theft By Nurse News Triggers Caregiver PTSD
- Can’t Sleep? Difficulty Falling Asleep? Often A Side Effect of Human Aging
- Breaking: New study legitimizes ‘Complicated Grief,’ treatment effective without meds
- Yet Another Study Underscores Veteran Suicide Problem
- Memorial Day Disgrace: Veterans Killing Themselves, Not Getting the Help They Need
Breaking: New study legitimizes ‘Complicated Grief,’ treatment effective without meds
When someone close to us dies, we’re all expected to grieve. For a while anyway. But then we’re expected to get over it. Putting a timeline on a person’s grieving process is ludicrous. Someone who loses a...
- Posted 11 months ago
Are There Different Types of Grief? How Does This Affect You Recovery From Loss?
There are different types of grief and it does affect your recovery from your loss. Let me explain. If you are a family caregiver that is dealing with the loss of a family member with dementia, or...
- Posted 2 years ago