- Well Kept Secret of How Activities for Senior Citizens Slows Aging
- Taking Care of Elderly Parents with Dementia and Uninvolved Siblings
- 10 Top Reasons Baby Boomers are Choosing to Stay in Their Home Age
- Off Balance ? Try Tai Chi for Seniors
- Elder Independence: Caregiver Tip to Avoid Dependence
- Alleged Painkiller Theft By Nurse News Triggers Caregiver PTSD
- Can’t Sleep? Difficulty Falling Asleep? Often A Side Effect of Human Aging
- Breaking: New study legitimizes ‘Complicated Grief,’ treatment effective without meds
- Yet Another Study Underscores Veteran Suicide Problem
- Memorial Day Disgrace: Veterans Killing Themselves, Not Getting the Help They Need
What is a Medical Discount Card? RxCut Review- Save Money on Prescriptions
What is a Medical Discount Card?
A medical discount card works very much like a savings coupon for any other product or service. It entitles the bearer to reduced prices for prescriptions, laboratory tests and pet medications. There is no enrollment required, and the card is transferable to anyone who wants to save money on these important medical services. The card is free just like the familiar savings coupon frequently found in newspapers or store circulars.
For prescriptions, the card user brings our card to the pharmacy to get the lowest price. If the cardholder has some insurance, he or she can compare the price available with our card against the required co-pay. There is no obligation to use our card if the co-pay is lower, however only one payment method can be used. That is, the card cannot be used along with the insurance payment method.
The RxCut® card provides free access to America’s most needed medical services at substantial discounts.
Our discounts are the most aggressive found on the market, and we offer them for a wider range of services than anyone else.
The RxCut® card is more than a prescription discount card – it’s a premier medical discount card. We provide savings for three different types of medical needs: prescriptions, laboratory tests and pet medications.
Moreover, the RxCut® name is recognized across the industry in all 50 states and Puerto Rico. Our founder has more than 30 years experience in the medical benefits industry and is and INC 500 executive.
We have also harnessed the most advanced technology to make using the card as easy as possible. Our online pharmacy search allows users to put in multiple medications, and the computer returns the best pricing in their area along with a map to store locations and their hours of operation. Nobody has a comparable tool.
I would like to learn how to save on dental and vision